Sunday, June 12, 2011

It starts ...

I'm not use to write diary before. Because I dont hav this kind of habbit. Unless I was forced by secondary school teachers due to the weekly homework, or went into 1 n half month PLKN in year 2010, July.

One day, however, I found that my "memory space" is getting full n I cant really memorize or recall back what I hav done before. Ehlo, dont get me wrong, Im not a dementia patient or amnesiac, I just want to record, write and dwell on the past`, we called it "History".


Therefore, I started to create a blog at blogspot.com. It almost killed me when asking me about the "blog-title". It is very difficult like asking me to name my children. Firstly, I named it " Lim Investment Mind (LIM)", but I was afraid that people will treat it like somewhere promoting, sharing or even advising people investment ideas; After that, I put " The way to success", oh shit man! This is not kind of motivation blog, and at the moment im not a successful person, and whatif I cant achieve my goal in the future (touchwood) ? Ughh, it is really killing me. So...any idea for this blog's name ? Do feel free to PM me or email to my mailbox. hehe.

Finally, I named it as "I-blogger", the word " I " got many meanings. But for me, myself, it is just a place where I could write down my life, share something regarding the market, investment, the country, the world and bla bla bla...

Opps! I havnt introduced myself yet. My name is Elson, and currently working at OSK Investment Bank Bhd as a dealer representative. I do enjoy the job, my life, the moment spent with family, Yily, friends, colleagues, and customers.

Life is great, while you have found something you are really interested in. Guys, have you found it?

2 comments: